U.M.O - Unknown Moving Objects .. Step by step modification

Hello to all my reader....
its been a while since my last post..

haha.. this time i post my friends gen2...
Mr Visnu.. i post your car picture here.. dont get angry.. i know you will like it.. hhaaha.. :) ..
the front bumper is from model Mitsubishi Evo 8 and the side skirt is custom made.. the owner get the idea of the design from the Game Need for Speed Underground 2.. and if im not mistaken the cost for the custom side skirt is about rm200.. without painting job..

btw.. enjoy all the pictures..
(sorry for my broken english)

1st Stage Modification (before)



2nd Stage Modification (the making of)




3rd Stage Modification (unleased of the beast)



Comments

Anonymous said…
ben..im also gen 2 driver. i wanna ask about dis modification. where the place dat i can do like dis to my car? suddenly, it was attracted me..hehe

Popular posts from this blog

gen2 custom bodykit + 2doors..

Custom Modification - Silent Killer Proton Gen2

Performance Upgrade For Campro Engines